We strive to create solutions that address your ever-changing needs by taking a flexible and transparent approach to our partnerships.
From our approach to customer service to the investment we’ve made in quality and injectable drug product manufacturing, our priority is to help you make a positive impact by bringing something different to the industry.
Formulation & Filling Capabilities
We understand that your formulation and filling needs are complex, which is why we flex with you throughout the entire journey. Our filling lines are robust, designed to handle multiple primary container presentations for both clinical and commercial scale manufacturing.
Our investment in world-class facilities and state-of-the-art sterile injectable manufacturing and high-speed filling equipment helps us get your transformative treatments to patients who need it faster.
Filling Line Specification
- Barrier isolation filling technology
- Time pressure or peristaltic pump filling mechanism
- Non-destructive weight verification inline
Primary Container Sizes
- Vial: 2R – 30R (ready to use or bulk)
- Syringe: 0.5 mL, 1mL Long, 1-3mL, 5mL, 10mL (ready to use)
- Cartridge: 3mL (ready to use)
In these hectic times, you need to be able to focus on what matters most to your business. Our project management team is focused on exceeding your expectations, from program development to commercialization.
When it comes to your supply chain, you need a simple and streamlined process that manages risk, reduces scope for project delays and streamlines costs. As your CDMO partner, we work with you to help you meet critical milestones and get your products to the patients who need them most.
In addition to our formulation and filling capabilities, we’re equipped to help you with:
- Formulation, analytical method and process development
- QC chemistry and microbiology testing
- Inspection labeling and packaging
- Device assembly
- Material and finished product storage